318. Semi-infinite solenoid and super conducting disc

Area riservata alla discussione dei problemi teorici di fisica
Tarapìa Tapioco

Re: 318. Semi-infinite solenoid and super conducting disc

Messaggio da Tarapìa Tapioco » 6 set 2023, 20:09

Thanks. I found the problem not so challenging, but nice and striking (like all the others you proposed). I had understood the general physical model and I had figured out how to solve the two points, but I was stuck on the calculation of . Therefore, I tried other ways, always getting the result of wrong.
Obviously, I'm a student, I'm 19. What about you?

Physicsguy51

Messaggio da Physicsguy51 » 7 set 2023, 6:22

Tarapìa Tapioco ha scritto: 6 set 2023, 20:09 Thanks. I found the problem not so challenging, but nice and striking (like all the others you proposed). I had understood the general physical model and I had figured out how to solve the two points, but I was stuck on the calculation of . Therefore, I tried other ways, always getting the result of wrong.
Obviously, I'm a student, I'm 19. What about you?
I'm a student too. I'm in last year of high school

Higgs

Messaggio da Higgs » 7 set 2023, 10:22

Dal momento che uno può dire quello che vuole nel forum (con le ovvie eccezioni delle offese o quant'altro) tengo a sottolineare che personalmente non riesco a credere che Physicsguy51 e Tarapia Tapioco, siano come me, solo studenti dell'ultimo anno di liceo. D'altra parte stando ai si dice non sarebbero né i primi né gli ultimi....ma quelli come me possono imparare ugualmente in pratica da quasi spettatori :D

Rispondi